Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Young Conductor

I just heard some pieces conducted by Gustavo Dudamel.

To be honest, I was surprised about the orchestra performence. Well, the conductor doing quite well, but can not to say he is a young genius.

For my opinion, The conductor is really nice. He have talent and passion. But the orchestra gave him great help.

If the orchestra is not good enough , even here have a great conductor. It not easy to appreciate the symphony.

Well, Obviously. The conductor have abundant experience. He can control the orchestra esaily. And I can feel he is really a hard work student. He is take the focus on the music.

But on another hand. I am an performaner, I was played in the orchestra. So from my point, I really appreciate the orchestra's cooperatetion.

It's a great orchestra, even they are young . I am still can feel the music they are trying to expressive.

I know this concert is for El Sistema . it's a an musical education program, Help some people who have natural gift about music.

It is nice can hear some fantastic music like this.

I really hope we will have more and more orchestra like The Teresa CarreƱo Youth Orchestra.
That will help classical music development and transmission.

1 comment:

  1. A thoughtful post Dylan. Your writing is improving and the way you link ideas is much better here than in your previous post. Look at your grammar and think about tense, subject verb agreement and articles.

    ReplyDelete